Maximize Nutrient Absorption, Combat Food Intolerances, And Ease GI Distress!
Hey, Josh and Joel here, the founders of BioTrust Nutrition… and today we're here to talk to you about an issue that is very likely robbing you of valuable nutrition, jeopardizing your health, and stressing your digestive and immune systems.
We’re talking about inadequate digestion – and believe it or not, it affects almost everyone.
You see, while our bodies naturally produce an array of enzymes to aid in the digestion process, due to age, stress, an unbalanced diet, poor eating habits, and exposure to artificial food additives, colors, and preservatives it is extremely common for our bodies to underproduce the necessary amounts of each enzyme to properly digest the food we eat.1–4
The end result is food intolerances, gastrointestinal issues and distress, and a whole host of other health-related challenges…all stemming from insufficient digestive enzyme production.
In fact, we’ve all heard the expression “You are what you eat,” but what if we told you that many of the healthy nutrients you are working so hard to consume on a daily basis aren’t even being absorbed
That’s right: even with a diet full of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, lean proteins, and slow-digesting carbohydrates, it’s no surprise that many folks suffer from food intolerances and nutrient deficiencies that arise from less than optimal enzyme production.
The fortunate reality is that you don’t have to continue to waste valuable, health-promoting nutrients or put up with food intolerances affecting your health any longer… and, even better, you DON’T have to follow some cumbersome diet that requires you to eliminate foods to do so.
You see, while these issues can certainly have a dramatic impact on your overall health, at BioTrust we’ve developed one simple trick that allows you to have your cake and eat it, too!
Introducing AbsorbMax, a comprehensive blend of 16 unique digestive enzymes whose key ingredients have been shown to help your body break down and absorb the nutrients contained in nearly every food you eat.
Just take one single capsule at the start of each meal to support:
- Optimal protein breakdown and absorption from meat to dairy to all veggie sources through a blend of 5 powerful enzymes that ensure each protein, regardless of source, is reduced to its peptide and free amino acid forms which are more easily absorbed.1,5,6
- Optimal carbohydrate and fiber breakdown and absorption through a total of 10 unique carb and fiber enzymes that make sure you get all the goodness and nutrients from every vegetable, potato, bean, fruit, rice, and sprouted grain you eat.7–9
- Optimal dietary fat breakdown and absorption through dual action enzymes that cover a broad pH range.10
- A specialized enzyme to help break down lactose from dairy while at the same time reducing the bloating and gas that is regularly associated with these foods.11–13
- GlutenGone™ – A dynamic duo of 2 unique enzymes that has been shown in very recent research to be unmatched in its ability to digest gluten, assisting those with gluten intolerance and avoiding the harmful effects of this damaging protein.14
- Enhanced absorption of health-promoting vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and antioxidants from virtually all foods.
And if that wasn't enough, AbsorbMax also boasts three other powerful support nutrients that not only help each enzyme do its job, but actually stimulate delivery of important nutrients into the various cells of the body.
First up is cayenne pepper, a well-known spice whose active compound is an extract called capsaicin. Capsaicin has been shown in research to increase intestinal blood flow, helping enhance nutrient delivery to the various cells in the body that need them.
The next support ingredient is coral trace minerals. Because all enzymes rely on a variety of mineral co-factors to function properly, we went with none other than the best to enhance the AbsorbMax blend. For starters, our coral minerals are natural (unlike the common inorganic forms) and naturally contain the full spectrum of trace minerals so valuable to the human body. Additionally, coral minerals play a crucial role in the body by helping cleanse the digestive system.15,16
Lastly, AbsorbMax is completed with the addition of ginger, a common nutrient that has been shown in multiple research studies to further soothe the intestinal tract, which can be so easily irritated.17
Simply put, if you eat food (and we know that you do!),
you should be using AbsorbMax.
With just one capsule at the start of each meal, the key ingredients in AbsorbMax help to ensure you get the nutritional value of every food you eat while assisting in relieving gastrointestinal distress and combating food intolerances that very well may be affecting your health.
And just like all of our products, with AbsorbMax you're fully protected by our Unconditional 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee, so there's nothing to lose, especially the nutritional value of the healthy food you work so hard to incorporate into your diet.
To begin experiencing just how easy alleviating the negative effects of inadequate digestion can be, simply choose your money-saving package below the video image on this page and then click Add to Cart. AbsorbMax: Don't eat food without it.
- Howell E, Murray M. Enzyme Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept. Wayne, N.J: Avery Pub. Group; 1985.
- Browning KN, Travagli RA. Central Nervous System Control of Gastrointestinal Motility and Secretion and Modulation of Gastrointestinal Functions. In: Terjung R, ed. Comprehensive Physiology. Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2014:1339-1368. http://doi.wiley.com/10.1002/cphy.c130055. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- Morley JE. The Aging Gut: Physiology. Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 2007;23(4):757-767. doi:10.1016/j.cger.2007.06.002.
- Laugier R, Bernard JP, Berthezene P, Dupuy P. Changes in pancreatic exocrine secretion with age: pancreatic exocrine secretion does decrease in the elderly. Digestion. 1991;50(3-4):202-211.
- Taussig SJ, Batkin S. Bromelain, the enzyme complex of pineapple (Ananas comosus) and its clinical application. An update. J Ethnopharmacol. 1988;22(2):191-203.
- Roxas M. The role of enzyme supplementation in digestive disorders. Altern Med Rev. 2008;13(4):307-314.
- Mandel AL, Breslin PAS. High endogenous salivary amylase activity is associated with improved glycemic homeostasis following starch ingestion in adults. J Nutr. 2012;142(5):853-858. doi:10.3945/jn.111.156984.
- Sandberg AS, Andersson H. Effect of dietary phytase on the digestion of phytate in the stomach and small intestine of humans. J Nutr. 1988;118(4):469-473.
- Gibbs T. Digestive Enzymes. Woodland Pub; 2012.
- Hamosh M, Klaeveman HL, Wolf RO, Scow RO. Pharyngeal lipase and digestion of dietary triglyceride in man. J Clin Invest. 1975;55(5):908-913. doi:10.1172/JCI108019.
- Park YW, Haenlein GFW, eds. Milk and Dairy Products in Human Nutrition: Production, Composition, and Health. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd; 2013.
- Got lactase? http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/070401_lactose. Accessed April 18, 2016.
- Miller GD, Jarvis JK, McBean LD. Handbook of Dairy Foods and Nutrition. 3rd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press; 2007.
- Ehren J, Morón B, Martin E, Bethune MT, Gray GM, Khosla C. A food-grade enzyme preparation with modest gluten detoxification properties. PLoS ONE. 2009;4(7):e6313. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0006313.
- Ishitani K, Itakura E, Goto S, Esashi T. Calcium absorption from the ingestion of coral-derived calcium by humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 1999;45(5):509-517.
- Coral Calcium. http://www.naturalclinician.com/coral_calcium.cfm. Accessed April 18, 2016.
- Haniadka R, Saldanha E, Sunita V, Palatty PL, Fayad R, Baliga MS. A review of the gastroprotective effects of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe). Food Funct. 2013;4(6):845-855. doi:10.1039/c3fo30337c.